We have partnered with Lavish Lash to bring you the safest individual lash extensions on the market with a lash adhesive that is so gentle and is considered to be one of the top formaldehyde-free adhesives on the market. The company manufactures their adhesive in a private facility for quality control and proprietary formulations to maintain the highest in safety standards. Our lash extensions are provided by a Licensed Esthetician. The lashes are absolutely beautiful and natural in appearance due to our unique application process learned through extensive training.
Initial Application- $175
Maintenance visits average 2 weeks. Pricing ranges based on the maintenance schedule, time, application and replacements needed.
- 2 week from $50
- 3 weeks from $75
- 4 weeks from $100
Answers to Top Questions
- The first visit takes approximately 2 hours.
- Lash extensions last as long as your natural lash cycle which on average is every 45-60 days.
- You may lose an average of 5-10 per week depending upon when your lash cycle falls.
- Maintenance visits take about 30-45 minutes and are needed on average every 2 weeks to refill those lashes that cycled out.
- If you sleep on your side you may see more lashes release from that side.
- You can wear water-based mascara.
- AVOID USING OIL-BASED PRODUCTS, such as Vaseline, oil-based eye creams, eye serums, and cleansers.
- WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS before getting your lashes wet.